Edition type: Steam key (key)
Region: Region Free | Global (whole world)
Game language: Russian | English
Release date: February 10, 2009
The long-awaited sequel to F.E.A.R., one of the best first person shooters ever! Bone-chilling horror, gorgeous, detailed graphics and a gripping story await you again. Already familiar and new weapons, including the "Stormtrooper" walking mechanical suit, will again help in an unequal battle. This time it will unfold not only in buildings and passages, but also in the open air. Enemies have learned to act as part of a group, like a trained assault unit, they will cover each other with fire, try to get in from the back. In F.E.A.R. 2: PROJECT ORIGIN you will face completely unexpected tricks and techniques of urban combat, which are used by real special forces. The atmosphere of constant, inexplicable fear will make you look around in search of danger - it seems that there is always someone behind you! Rustles, groans and rustling footsteps are heard, the creepy image of the girl Alma shivers, and the visions she sends are becoming more and more terrible. Clashes between the genetically engineered soldiers of Paxton Vettel, the ATC corporation guards and the F.E.A.R squad led to the intervention of the Delta Special Forces. However, most of the soldiers were brutally killed under mysterious circumstances. What is really hidden under the name Project Origin? How to deal with the madness around you? One of the few surviving soldiers of the "Delta" must, must find the answers. The lives of millions of people are at stake, hundreds of enemies are around, and death in human form wanders the streets, stepping over bloody bodies. And her name is Alma.
• The official sequel to the famous first-person action game
• The battle for the survival of humanity on the destroyed city streets
• An all-consuming atmosphere of real horror
• Huge selection of absolutely unique weapons
• The most creepy heroine of computer games - the girl Alma!
• Improved features - support for 64-bit multi-core processors and DirectX 10
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACTIVATION:
1. Download and install the Steam client - http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi
(if not already installed)
2. Start it. Create a new account or go to an existing one
3. Select the "Games" section, then "Activate on Steam ..."
4. Enter the activation key you purchased. After that, the game will appear in the library and you can install it